2024年4月21日,纽约共和党资深顾问Cecelia Crowley在纪念法轮功学员“四二五”和平上访25周年集会上讲话。“名流国际”是一家位于纽约的非营利跨国文化交流机构,旨在荟萃全球名流、同为正义发声。该机构由静刚先生自筹资金创立并运营。(戴兵/大纪元)
【看中国讯】4月21日,纽约共和党资深顾问Cecelia Crowley在纪念法轮功学员“四二五”和平上访25周年集会上讲话并接受退党中心记者采访。Cecelia Crowley也是Newcomb夫人,作诗一首,颂扬法轮功精神。“愿我们都像这些实践‘真、善、忍’的高贵的修炼人一样勇敢”,“谢谢你们提醒全球人类中国传统文化的美丽和辉煌”,“愿人们永远记住这些承受痛苦和磨难的温和的勇士们,但愿苦难现在就结束!”
发言部分
Falun Gong Anniversary
法轮功纪念日
Today is a precious day.
今天是一个难得的日子
Most extraordinary as we recall, tragic
events from 25 years past.
尤其是当我们想起25年前发生的事情时
Thank you for your bravery!
谢谢你们的勇气!
It’s an honor to be here and pay respects to the 430 million warriors who quit the CCP and its affiliates.
今天是我的荣幸来这里纪念4亿3千万勇士退出中共及其附属组织。
May we all be as brave as these noble
peaceful practitioners who based their
lives on truthfulness, compassion, and
forbearance.
让我们拥有勇气,就像那些遵循真善忍原则的和平的修炼者一样。
Thank you for reminding the global
community of the beauty and splendor of
China and her traditional culture.
感谢你们提醒国际社会中国传统文化的魅力和光辉。
The oppressive influence that seeks to
eliminate truth – is only 75 years old.
这个试图消灭真理的迫害集团(中共)只有75年历史。
Qi Gong From which we see the beautiful
practice of Falun Gong traces its roots
back from uncountable years.
而气功的历史源远流长,其中就包括美丽的法轮功。
Less than a decade, the authenticity,
serenity and meaningful peace that Falun
Gong brought its followers, led to them
numbering to some 100 million.
在十年内,法轮功把真实性、宁静和内涵带给了它的修炼者,使上亿人开始修炼。
History has shown us to honor our greatly
departed so that their memory may be
eternal.
历史告诉我们,要缅怀逝去的人,让他们的记忆永存。
May the pain and suffering of these gentle
warriors never be forgotten or ignored.
May it end here now.
愿这些温柔的战士的痛苦和苦难永远不会被遗忘,愿这一切就此结束。
May the world take notice.
愿世界注意到他们。
May we take this example and live our lives with Grace and fortitude free from compromise.
愿我们以此为榜样,以感恩和坚韧的态度生活,永不妥协。
Thank you.
谢谢。
采访部分
Reporter: Good afternoon. Ms. Crowley, we truly appreciate your support. Can you share why are you attending the April 25th event today?
记者:下午好。克劳利女士,非常感谢您的支持。您能分享一下今天参加4月25日活动的原因吗?
Ms. Crowley: A friend of ours asked us to come, and I don’t understand how anyone could be against truth. And clearly this persecution should not stand, and more people around the world need to know about it. Because Falun Gong is a beautiful practice, and it just bases itself on truth, compassion, and forbearance. It should not be persecuted. It should not be eliminated. The oppression of it should be eliminated.
克劳利女士:是我的一位朋友邀请我来参加的。我不明白怎么会有人反对真相,很显然,这场迫害是不能容忍的,全世界更多的人需要了解它。因为法轮功是一种美好的修炼,它只是建立在真、善、忍的基础上,它不应该受到迫害,它不应该被消灭。应该消灭对它的压迫。
Reporter: Do you have any message for the Falun Gong practitioners who are persecuted in China for the last 25 years?
记者:您对过去25年来在中国遭受迫害的法轮功学员有什么要说的吗?
Ms. Crowley: Stay strong, and help will be yours. Any way that we can help, we should. Everyone should help them, with their voices, and however they can.
克劳利女士:坚强起来,就会有人来帮助你们。只要我们能做到的,我们就应该给予帮助。每个人都应该帮助他们,用自己的声音,用自己力所能及的方式。
Reporter: How many years have you speak out for the Chinese Falun Gong practitioners?
记者:您为中国的法轮功学员发声有多少年了?
Ms. Crowley: I’ve only known well about it for about four years, and as long as I’ve known about it, I’ve been telling people about it. So about four years now.
克劳利女士:我清楚地知道这件事只有四年左右,只要我知道这件事,我就会告诉别人。所以大概有四年了。
Reporter: There are more than 400 million Chinese people quitting CCP now. And more than four million international people signed the petition of the end CCP campaign. How do you think about this?
记者:现在有四亿多中国人退出中国共产党。有四百多万国际人士在结束中共运动的请愿书上签名。您对此怎么看?
Ms. Crowley: I signed the petition myself three years ago.
克劳利女士:三年前我就签名了。
Reporter: What do you think the international community can do to bring the awareness of the persecution and call for stop the persecution?
记者:您认为国际社会可以做些什么来提高人们对迫害的认识并呼吁停止迫害?
Ms. Crowley: I think that the international community would turn its awareness if they understood intimately what the persecutions were like. They understand in what we would call broad strokes. They understand it’s not liked. But they don’t understand on a close level what the persecution is like. I think if they were led to believe… or led to know, then the international community would stand up and help you. And I think that that’s what has to happen. More information must get out, however it can.
克劳利女士:我认为,如果国际社会能够深入了解迫害是什么样的,他们就会意识到这一点。现在他们的认识只是一种的笼统的理解,他们知道这样不好,但他们并不深入了解迫害是什么样的。我认为,如果让他们相信……或者让他们知道,那么国际社会就会站出来帮助你们。我认为这就是必须要发生的事情。无论如何,必须让更多的信息传播出去。
Reporter: Do you have something to say to the Chinese people who are persecuted by the CCP, not only Falun Gong practitioners?
记者:您有什么话要对受中共迫害的中国人说吗?不仅仅是法轮功学员。
Ms. Crowley: It’s like a schoolyard bully. When you stand up to the bully enough times, the bully goes away. The ancient traditions and practices in China go back thousands and thousands of years. Communism is only 75 years old. It is a young brat. They have to learn how to tame the brat.
克劳利女士:就像校园里的恶霸,当你站出来反抗的次数足够多时,恶霸就会消失。中国的古老传统和习俗可以追溯到几千年前,而共产主义只有75年的历史,它是一个年轻的毛头小子,他们必须学会如何驯服这个孩子。
Reporter: Thank you. Thank you so much, Mrs. Crowley. Thank you. Appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you.
记者:谢谢,十分感谢您克劳利女士,谢谢。
克劳利女士同时也是“名流国际”会员。“名流国际”是一家位于洛克菲勒大厦的非营利跨国文化交流机构,旨在荟萃全球名流、同为正义发声。该机构由静刚先生自筹资金创立并运营。
责任编辑:James
短网址: 版权所有,任何形式转载需本站授权许可。 严禁建立镜像网站.
【诚征荣誉会员】溪流能够汇成大海,小善可以成就大爱。我们向全球华人诚意征集万名荣誉会员:每位荣誉会员每年只需支付一份订阅费用,成为《看中国》网站的荣誉会员,就可以助力我们突破审查与封锁,向至少10000位中国大陆同胞奉上独立真实的关键资讯,在危难时刻向他们发出预警,救他们于大瘟疫与其它社会危难之中。