2024年4月21日,紐約共和黨資深顧問Cecelia Crowley在紀念法輪功學員「四二五」和平上訪25週年集會上講話。「名流國際」是一家位於紐約的非營利跨國文化交流機構,旨在薈萃全球名流、同爲正義發聲。該機構由靜剛先生自籌資金創立並運營。(戴兵/大紀元)
【看中國訊】4月21日,紐約共和黨資深顧問Cecelia Crowley在紀念法輪功學員「四二五」和平上訪25週年集會上講話並接受退黨中心記者採訪。Cecelia Crowley也是Newcomb夫人,作詩一首,頌揚法輪功精神。「願我們都像這些實踐『真、善、忍』的高貴的修煉人一樣勇敢」,「謝謝你們提醒全球人類中國傳統文化的美麗和輝煌」,「願人們永遠記住這些承受痛苦和磨難的溫和的勇士們,但願苦難現在就結束!」
發言部分
Falun Gong Anniversary
法輪功紀念日
Today is a precious day.
今天是一個難得的日子
Most extraordinary as we recall, tragic
events from 25 years past.
尤其是當我們想起25年前發生的事情時
Thank you for your bravery!
謝謝你們的勇氣!
It’s an honor to be here and pay respects to the 430 million warriors who quit the CCP and its affiliates.
今天是我的榮幸來這裡紀念4億3千萬勇士退出中共及其附屬組織。
May we all be as brave as these noble
peaceful practitioners who based their
lives on truthfulness, compassion, and
forbearance.
讓我們擁有勇氣,就像那些遵循真善忍原則的和平的修煉者一樣。
Thank you for reminding the global
community of the beauty and splendor of
China and her traditional culture.
感謝你們提醒國際社會中國傳統文化的魅力和光輝。
The oppressive influence that seeks to
eliminate truth – is only 75 years old.
這個試圖消滅真理的迫害集團(中共)只有75年歷史。
Qi Gong From which we see the beautiful
practice of Falun Gong traces its roots
back from uncountable years.
而氣功的歷史源遠流長,其中就包括美麗的法輪功。
Less than a decade, the authenticity,
serenity and meaningful peace that Falun
Gong brought its followers, led to them
numbering to some 100 million.
在十年內,法輪功把真實性、寧靜和內涵帶給了它的修煉者,使上億人開始修煉。
History has shown us to honor our greatly
departed so that their memory may be
eternal.
歷史告訴我們,要緬懷逝去的人,讓他們的記憶永存。
May the pain and suffering of these gentle
warriors never be forgotten or ignored.
May it end here now.
願這些溫柔的戰士的痛苦和苦難永遠不會被遺忘,願這一切就此結束。
May the world take notice.
願世界注意到他們。
May we take this example and live our lives with Grace and fortitude free from compromise.
願我們以此為榜樣,以感恩和堅韌的態度生活,永不妥協。
Thank you.
謝謝。
採訪部分
Reporter: Good afternoon. Ms. Crowley, we truly appreciate your support. Can you share why are you attending the April 25th event today?
記者:下午好。克勞利女士,非常感謝您的支持。您能分享一下今天參加4月25日活動的原因嗎?
Ms. Crowley: A friend of ours asked us to come, and I don’t understand how anyone could be against truth. And clearly this persecution should not stand, and more people around the world need to know about it. Because Falun Gong is a beautiful practice, and it just bases itself on truth, compassion, and forbearance. It should not be persecuted. It should not be eliminated. The oppression of it should be eliminated.
克勞利女士:是我的一位朋友邀請我來參加的。我不明白怎麼會有人反對真相,很顯然,這場迫害是不能容忍的,全世界更多的人需要瞭解它。因為法輪功是一種美好的修煉,它只是建立在真、善、忍的基礎上,它不應該受到迫害,它不應該被消滅。應該消滅對它的壓迫。
Reporter: Do you have any message for the Falun Gong practitioners who are persecuted in China for the last 25 years?
記者:您對過去25年來在中國遭受迫害的法輪功學員有什麼要說的嗎?
Ms. Crowley: Stay strong, and help will be yours. Any way that we can help, we should. Everyone should help them, with their voices, and however they can.
克勞利女士:堅強起來,就會有人來幫助你們。只要我們能做到的,我們就應該給予幫助。每個人都應該幫助他們,用自己的聲音,用自己力所能及的方式。
Reporter: How many years have you speak out for the Chinese Falun Gong practitioners?
記者:您為中國的法輪功學員發聲有多少年了?
Ms. Crowley: I’ve only known well about it for about four years, and as long as I’ve known about it, I’ve been telling people about it. So about four years now.
克勞利女士:我清楚地知道這件事只有四年左右,只要我知道這件事,我就會告訴別人。所以大概有四年了。
Reporter: There are more than 400 million Chinese people quitting CCP now. And more than four million international people signed the petition of the end CCP campaign. How do you think about this?
記者:現在有四億多中國人退出中國共產黨。有四百多萬國際人士在結束中共運動的請願書上簽名。您對此怎麼看?
Ms. Crowley: I signed the petition myself three years ago.
克勞利女士:三年前我就簽名了。
Reporter: What do you think the international community can do to bring the awareness of the persecution and call for stop the persecution?
記者:您認為國際社會可以做些什麼來提高人們對迫害的認識並呼籲停止迫害?
Ms. Crowley: I think that the international community would turn its awareness if they understood intimately what the persecutions were like. They understand in what we would call broad strokes. They understand it’s not liked. But they don’t understand on a close level what the persecution is like. I think if they were led to believe… or led to know, then the international community would stand up and help you. And I think that that’s what has to happen. More information must get out, however it can.
克勞利女士:我認為,如果國際社會能夠深入瞭解迫害是什麼樣的,他們就會意識到這一點。現在他們的認識只是一種的籠統的理解,他們知道這樣不好,但他們並不深入瞭解迫害是什麼樣的。我認為,如果讓他們相信……或者讓他們知道,那麼國際社會就會站出來幫助你們。我認為這就是必須要發生的事情。無論如何,必須讓更多的信息傳播出去。
Reporter: Do you have something to say to the Chinese people who are persecuted by the CCP, not only Falun Gong practitioners?
記者:您有什麼話要對受中共迫害的中國人說嗎?不僅僅是法輪功學員。
Ms. Crowley: It’s like a schoolyard bully. When you stand up to the bully enough times, the bully goes away. The ancient traditions and practices in China go back thousands and thousands of years. Communism is only 75 years old. It is a young brat. They have to learn how to tame the brat.
克勞利女士:就像校園裡的惡霸,當你站出來反抗的次數足夠多時,惡霸就會消失。中國的古老傳統和習俗可以追溯到幾千年前,而共產主義只有75年的歷史,它是一個年輕的毛頭小子,他們必須學會如何馴服這個孩子。
Reporter: Thank you. Thank you so much, Mrs. Crowley. Thank you. Appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you.
記者:謝謝,十分感謝您克勞利女士,謝謝。
克勞利女士同時也是「名流國際」會員。「名流國際」是一家位於洛克菲勒大廈的非營利跨國文化交流機構,旨在薈萃全球名流、同爲正義發聲。該機構由靜剛先生自籌資金創立並運營。
責任編輯:James
短网址: 版權所有,任何形式轉載需本站授權許可。 嚴禁建立鏡像網站。
【誠徵榮譽會員】溪流能夠匯成大海,小善可以成就大愛。我們向全球華人誠意徵集萬名榮譽會員:每位榮譽會員每年只需支付一份訂閱費用,成為《看中國》網站的榮譽會員,就可以助力我們突破審查與封鎖,向至少10000位中國大陸同胞奉上獨立真實的關鍵資訊, 在危難時刻向他們發出預警,救他們於大瘟疫與其它社會危難之中。